The mission of Cellistic/ Ncardia Belgium is to understand human iPSC and developmental biology and harness this knowledge to develop and manufacture iPSC therapeutics that significantly improve patient outcomes. We are convinced that pluripotent stem cell technology is the key to getting better, more efficient treatments to patients faster. To achieve this mission, we are building a world-leading research facility to overcome the complexity and challenges of iPSC lineage specification. We will know we have succeeded when we can reliably and rapidly generate cell products that consistently produce positive outcomes in patients.
Within our Cell Therapy team in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium) there is a position immediately available for a Maintenance Technician. The selected candidate will report to Technical Services Director. We are an enthusiastic, skilled, and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.cellistic.com
- Perform calibrations, predictive and preventive maintenance of equipment & infrastructure systems in both cGMP and non-cGMP areas. This includes building systems, mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing systems, control systems and process/lab/utility equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment & infrastructure problems.
- Monitor the work of contracted suppliers and service providers.
- Support installation/commissioning/validation of new equipment/infrastructure.
- Plan equipment downtime with internal customers.
- Perform operational equipment checks.
- Review and track equipment failures and help make recommendations for increased long-term reliability.
- Manage spare parts.
- Assist in the management of infrastructure contracts and contractors.
- Participate in the Maintenance on-call responsibilities.
- Participate in the follow-up of QMS-related tasks, including initiation and execution of CCR, deviations/events and CAPA’s.
- Manage SOPs, SOPs associated documents and specifications related to infrastructure equipment in line with cGMP.
- Complete diligently all GMP documentation.
- Filing and archiving of Infrastructure Dept documentation.
- Maintain safe working environment and good housekeeping at all time.
- Must follow safety rules and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Work in a constructive and flexible way in a team.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to CGMP gowning requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation or other relevant discipline or working experience
- BA4 certified
- Min 1 year experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Min 3 years hands on experience in maintenance of equipment & infrastructure
- Demonstrated understanding of equipment and control systems such as: HVAC, electrical, process systems, plumbing/piping, process and lab equipment, general maintenance, both interior and exterior
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to read & understand read electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and P&ID drawings.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, HVAC, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to prioritize multiple task/priorities and the ability to work under specific time constraints are required.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Ability to interact with suppliers and external contractors
- Focus on quality, compliance and detail
- Work precisely per procedures, rules and regulations and planning
- Good interaction & communication skills
- Can do attitude and Willingness to put internal customer needs first
- Languages: excellent level of French and intermediate level in English (B1 level)
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, climb
Job Location: Mont Saint Guibert, Belgium
Position Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediately
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic biotech company with room for personal growth and development. We provide a competitive salary package based on your education and experience.
Send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org